Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a unique and talented Solutions Architect to join the Technology Team’s Enterprise Architecture function which plays a key role in supporting the global operations of the business to scale efficiently.
The Solutions Architect proactively and holistically supports Enterprise Architecture activities that guide the development and management of a portfolio of solutions. Solutions include projects, systems (including applications, technologies, processes and information), shared infrastructure services and shared application services.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Translates business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives and documents all solution architecture design and analysis work
- Monitors the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements
- Provides deliverables like standard definitions, reference models and architecture designs to support architectural governance to assess the impact of new and ongoing technology investment on the business and IT estate
- Acts as a consultant on a broad range of technologies, platforms, and vendor offerings to drive targeted business outcomes
- A pragmatic and positive approach to engaging with people
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, platforms, and processing environments ( i.e Cloud & SaaS technologies such as CRM, ERP, iPaaS etc)
- Good understanding of strategic and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
- Experience developing architecture blueprints, strategies, and roadmaps
- Diagramming skills (e.g. for drawing system architectures / system interaction diagrams / user/data flow diagrams) using tools such as Miro, Lucid Chart.
- A lateral thinker with a keen eye for detail and you naturally analyze assumptions
- Comfortable in ambiguity
- Great at communicating with both technical and non-technical people
- Good at finding edge cases and loopholes in business logic
- Thorough & Meticulous
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements. We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!