Who We Are
Culture Amp revolutionizes how millions of employees across 5,000+ companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
You are a passionate Salesforce professional but with a broader interest in revenue-focussed systems. You are experienced declarative development features of SFDC such as flows, process builder, validation rules as well as an interest in more advanced features like Lightning Components. Whilst you are comfortable working with various stakeholders, your current passions revolve around building and enhancing SFDC instances for scale-ups like Culture Amp. Ideally by now, you have great experience with flows and would be comfortable with leading Cutlure Amp’s migration from older generations of SFDC automation. Whilst APEX knowledge is a nice-to-have, you have a strong track record of working with techinical SFDC developers when business requirements exceed the SFDC “prefer to code” threshold.
This is the first role of its kind at Culture Amp with plenty of growth potential as we look to bring even more of our SFDC expertise in-house for our next stage of growth. Whilst we are looking for SFDC experts, your competence will extend into various other systems used by our customer-facing teams. You are passionate about understanding stakeholder requirements and building well thought through and creative solutions that can scale within a fast growing organization like Culture Amp. You care deeply about the solutions you help build and have a track record of partnering with Ops and Enablement teams in order to create and support the adoption of new processes.
- Be our in-house SFDC expert
- Understand stakeholder’s requirements and translate them into well-thought declaratiively built technical solutions
- Partner with our external technical Salesforce developer and work on building greater competency in-house.
- Set the company strategy when it comes to migrating to Salesforce Flows
- Partner deeply with our analytics team to thoughtfully make use of analytics technology like dbt and Census/Hightouch to surface disparate data back into the CRM and flow of work to enable our commercial teams.
- Support large parts of the application lifecycle such as technical architecture and development, maintenance and support.
- Mature our dev-ops processes by evolving our approaches to change management, version control and dependency mapping
- Deep experience with SFDC and primarily Sales Cloud
- Expertise including knowledge of validation rules, the various generations of automation, APEX and sandboxes.
- Experience working with larger scale release management and dependency mapping exercises
- Extensive experience with quote to cash of configure price quote (CPQ) functionality
- Knowledge of agile philosophy and scrum methodologies
- A passionate Salesforce experty who stays up to date with platform releases and new features
- Detail oriented, organized and have an eye for detail particularly in the context of building complicated business systems
- A team player who builds trusted relationships across various departments in a business
- Passionate about working with a talented and energizing group of Systems, Rev Ops and Analytics professionals
Please keep reading…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.