Join us on our mission to create a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3500 companies like Scout24, N26 and Runtastic trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world work better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Our mission at Culture Amp is to create a better working world, and in so doing to amplify the experience and impact of over 100 million people at work. This customer success position has a critical role to play in driving this mission forwards. We are looking for someone to help scale the business impact of People and Culture across 100s of companies in EMEA between 200 and 1000 employees via best practice adoption of the Culture Amp platform.
Culture Amp is embarking on a new adventure as we have just announced the opening of our first office in Germany. We are looking for someone to join our Customer Success team on the ground in Berlin, to coach our mid-market customers in the DACH region to their success with the Culture Amp platform. As the first Customer Success coach based in the region, you will need to be excited about the idea of joining our small but fast growing team based in Kreuzberg, to impact our growth in the DACH region. Our Mid-market coaching team serve organisations that have between 200 and 1000 employees.
In part of this team of amazing humans, You will:
- Coach a healthy book of business of up to $1.5million in Annual Recurring Revenue
- Be focused on driving best practice product adoption and ultimately customer outcomes at scale
- Effectively build and maintain relationships at scale with both platform administrators but also senior People & Culture Leaders
- Collaborate with our marketing team to help resource our marketing activities (e.g. events, PR, conferences) within the DACH region
- Support with the occasional translation of customer-facing materials into German
- Experience working at scale with a high-volume of customers
- The ability to strategically prioritise and deliver value to a high volume of customers in the key moments that matter across the customer journey
- The skills to build high quality relationships with platform administrators and senior People & Culture Leaders
- Strong communication and customer expectation setting skills in both English and German
- The ability to educate customers on the optimum ways to adopt our products
- SaaS experience
- Passionate about and enjoy the challenge of scaling customer success outcomes across 100s of organisations
- Highly emotionally intelligent
- Curious about finding ways to constantly refine and enhance the customer experience
- Resilient and adaptable to change
- A team player
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
MacBooks for you to do your best work
Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
What is a People Geek?
Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
What does Culture First mean?
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.