Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a unique and talented Solution Architect to join the Technology Team which plays a key role in supporting the operations of the business.
The Solution Architect will analyze and build upon the Enterprise Technology stack to ensure it’s fit for purpose as we scale.
This role is the first of its kind within the team, you will have the opportunity to establish best practice for solution design & help shape a scalable technology ecosystem across the enterprise.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Provide strategic insight into all aspects of Technology Lifecycle Management
- Analyze our existing environment and determine ways to improve
- Assess new initiatives and provide recommendations for scalable solutions
- Propose and establish relevant industry frameworks
- Contribute to building out roadmaps and defining strategy
- Coordinate and maintain architecture artefacts
- A pragmatic and positive approach to engaging with people
- A strong understanding of various Cloud & SaaS technologies (i.e CRM, ERP, iPaaS etc)
- In depth AWS knowledge and experience in complex cloud based environments
- A keen eye for security and have worked in a SOC2 compliant environment
- Diagramming skills (e.g. for drawing system architectures / system interaction diagrams / user flow diagrams) using tools such as Miro, Lucid Chart.
- A lateral thinker with a keen eye for detail and you naturally analyze assumptions
- Comfortable in ambiguity
- Great at communicating with both technical and non-technical people
- Good at finding edge cases and loopholes in business logic
- Thorough & Meticulous
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
MacBooks for you to do your best work
Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!