Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
In part of this team of amazing humans,
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a “people geek”. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of the Account Management team, you will:
- Own an expansion quota for our current customer base targeted at the SB level
- Identify opportunities to expand revenue from current customers through understanding long-term strategic Business and People goals
- Work closely with Customer Success and Retention Account Managers to lead on touch points with Customers during the subscription year
- Work with core renewal team to handle more complicated renewal processes
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own up-sell and cross-sell of the Culture Amp platform
- Contribute to the Account Manager Playbook to iterate and create the process for account growth
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals within an existing customer base at the small business, mid-market or enterprise level
- Ability to manage a high number of accounts/opportunities (50+) while maintaining focus on goals
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A focus on building strategic relationships with customers
- A passion for people and analytics
After 3 months, you will...
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own upsell and cross-sell
- Partner with the Customer Success and Retention Account Managers on the Customer Journey from the time a client commits to work with us to renewal
- Articulate and update clients on product offerings
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities in your assigned Book of Business
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!