Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
We are remote-friendly, with offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp is looking for a data-driven performance marketer with an expertise in paid search (Google and Microsoft Ads). As one of the members of the performance marketing team, you will help drive Culture Amp’s global paid strategy, while continuously identifying opportunities for growth and efficiency.
This candidate will be highly analytical, comfortable working with large sets of data, and have a strong understanding of attribution and paid metrics.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Performance Marketing Lead. In this role you will collaborate with the broader demand-gen team, cross-functional stakeholders from design, web, campaigns, product, and regional teams to share meaningful insights and attain quarterly business goals. This is an opportunity to be part of a fast growing marketing team and have a measurable and meaningful impact on the company’s growth trajectory.
- Manage a multi-million annual paid budget to deliver against quarterly MQL and opportunity goals
- Build, optimize and manage campaign performance across Google and Microsoft Ads
- Own tracking, measurement, weekly and monthly reporting of performance KPIs
- Build a roadmap to actively test and analyze keywords, copy, bid strategies and tactics
- Partner closely with the Web and Design teams to define and execute landing page and CRO strategy
- Work with Google/Microsoft ads vendors to drive initiatives forward, stay up to date on latest industry trends, and maintain effective account structure
- Identify opportunities to localize queries, campaigns, and landing page assets in key regional markets
- Provide analyses and insights to broader team to inform strategy i.e. competitive analysis, keyword gap audit etc
What You Bring to Our Camp
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years paid search marketing experience managing large global budgets
- Experience managing Google and Microsoft Ads campaigns from initial keyword research and set up, to management and continued optimization
- Exceptional data analytics skills (Excel, pivot tables, vlookups, data mashups, forecasting), experience with Looker is a plus
- Ability to leverage large datasets to extract meaningful insights and communicate performance recommendations to the broader team
- Demonstrated success building out A/B and multivariate landing page testing plans to improve performance marketing metrics
- Experience marketing B2B and/or SaaS products
- Experience with Google Analytics, Segment and Google Tag Manager
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience across any of the following: VWO, Google Optimize, Looker, Hubspot, Salesforce, Segment, Google Ads Editor, Microsoft Ads Editor, Metadata.io, 6sense, Uberflip
- Experience with Google’s offline conversion tracking (OCT)
- Solid understanding of SEO and ability to partner with organic team to help increase overall growth
- Google AdWords certified
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.