Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are open to remote candidates in the Pacific and Eastern Timezone
This role at Culture Amp is the perfect opportunity for a passionate, customer focused leader to have a massive impact internally and externally. You will be designing the structure, process, and activities to help our front-line Enterprise teams engage with, support, and serve our customers.
In this mission-critical role, you will:
- Define and optimize the customer journey for the North America Enterprise segment executing on a scalable strategy for driving adoption and growth across the customer base
- Lead cross-functional initiatives driving North America Enterprise customer success outcomes to improve the Enterprise customer experience
- Define operational effectiveness metrics for the team and establishing a system for tracking metrics
- Focus on successful scalable growth, ensuring the right processes and utilization of tools are optimized
- Leverage data insights to scale our CS engagement to improve retention rates and grow customer lifetime value
- Strategize on the organization structure and resources for the Global Enterprise Segment as we scale
- Lead the leaders. Work closely to manage and grow the current North America Enterprise CS leaders (and the rapidly growing CS Coaches)
- Several years of experience in a customer facing capacity
- Several years building a customer retention strategy
- Experience managing Customer Success professionals
- Strong empathy for customers AND a passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in SaaS or similar business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Customer-centric and committed to delivering mutually beneficial results
- Passionate about people and creating a better world of work
- Focused on building strong teams of high-performing individuals and leaders
- High functioning in ambiguity and fast-paced growth environments
What we offer
Culture Amp practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- Equity options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.