Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
We are remote-friendly, with offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are open to remote candidates located in the Eastern Timezone
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Renewals Manager to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of our Renewals team, you will:
- You will own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with multiple Account Managers to preserve and enhance customer contracts and relationships
- You will actively engage with key decision-makers to identify customer requirements and help to identify, uncover, and mitigate roadblocks or churn risks to ensure on-time renewal
- Maintain and report accurate quarterly forecasts of renewals in your book of business
- You will negotiate and execute renewal contracts (in partnership with internal resources) that align to customer goals
- Uncover opportunities for revenue expansion during the renewal process and facilitate lead generation for Account Managers
- Collaborate with the broader Account Management team, to ensure gross retention, and revenue expansion across the customer base
- Improve the renewal playbook by uncovering trends, proposing improvements and building/iterating processes that create a world class process flow
What you Bring to Our Camp:
- 1-3+ years of proven experience in Sales, Operations, or Account Management with a focus on negotiating and executing contracts
- Experience in a higher volume renewals role, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Ability to quickly build relationships/trust, overcome objections, and “have the tough conversations”
- Strong ability to negotiate with procurement and/or similar management functions
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding personal and team goals
- You have a self-starter mentality with a focus on overachieving, resourcefulness, and team success
- You’re excited and motivated by a constantly changing environment
- You understand the SaaS sales cycle, love team collaboration, as well as process creation and refinement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using various sales tools (e.g. Salesforce, Outreach, SpringCM, DocuSign, etc.) is a plus
- Bonus points for experience and knowledge of the HR Tech space
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.