Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,600 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp in New York is looking for a high-performing Enterprise Sales Manager with experience managing sales teams and selling HR tech applications directly, preferably within high-growth SaaS startups. The role involves strategic planning, managing sales people, leveraging technology, and improving existing processes. The ideal candidate will be a driven and experienced senior professional with strong communication skills and mastery of the sales process applied to different types of prospects.
As our Sales Manager, you will:
- Hire, train, and develop a team of hungry and passionate Enterprise Account Executives to consistently deliver against sales goals.
- Drive complex sales-cycles for 6 figure + deals and present to VP and C-level executives
- Work effectively with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts
- Deliver quarterly business reports to Sales Leadership on the health and engagement status of the territory, solution requirements, key competitors, etc.
- Inspire individuals and your team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Set a vision for your team, provide a process, and coach salespeople to use the process to achieve the vision
- Develop your pipeline through a combination of cold calling, targeted account marketing, targeted account events, email campaigns, market sector knowledge/intelligence and by working closely with cross functional teams..
- Establish best practices for how to effectively manage a sales team and their book of business and develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to help increase your team’s productivity
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement and People Operations to develop and execute individual and group training opportunities, identify development needs, and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Document daily sales activities in Salesforce, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
On a weekly basis, you will:
- Meet with your representatives to provide feedback, support, and training
- Accurately forecast to senior sales management on a monthly and quarterly cadence.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on regular basis
- Lead weekly meetings with your sales team
- Implement performance plans
- Manage day-to-day performance of sales representatives and deliver reviews
- Assist the team with closing business, lead contract negotiations, and drive revenue through new client acquisition
- Actively use salesforce.com to manage sales process and set standards for performance metrics
- Set the tone for your team through your actions and words: Foster a culture of strong achievement, inclusiveness, collaboration, creativity, and accountability while being a champion for your team’s career development
- Live the Culture Amp values by being a cultural ambassador during daily business activities
What You Bring to our Camp:
- 3+ years of direct sales experience with 5+ years direct sales management experience
- Proficient sales in HR tech (preferably high-growth SaaS startup)
- Excellent coaching skills; ability to observe, evaluate, and give meaningful feedback
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Deep understanding of HR domain/buyer
- Existing relationships/strong network with HR executives
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- Proven record of success as an individual/manager of sales
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
Who You Are
- Strong Communicator. You communicate broadly and often, providing clear purpose, direction, goals, and measures.
- Career Champion. You invest in your team’s growth and development.
- Disagree, Decide, and Commit. You listen to understand different opinions and allow them to influence the direction.
- Results Driven. You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships.
- Trustworthy. You commit to earning our team’s trust everyday through your actions and transparency.
A few highlights from Culture Amp:
- Learn about our Employee Feedback Platform
- The Rise of the People Geek
- Our unique DIY approach to L&D
- What does Culture First mean?