Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organisation that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of the Account Management team, you will:
- Own an expansion quota for our current customer base targeted at the Mid-Market and lower Enterprise segments (200-1000 employees)
- Identify opportunities to expand revenue from current customers through understanding long-term strategic Business and People goals
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own up-sell and cross-sell of the Culture Amp platform
- Identify opportunities to expand current relationships to parent or subsidiary organisations
- Work closely with Customer Success to lead on 2-3 Customer Journey Points with Customers during the subscription year
- Contribute to the Account Manager Playbook to iterate and create the process for account growth
- Work with core renewal team to handle more complicated renewal processes
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals within an existing customer base at the mid-market or enterprise level
- Ability to manage a high number of accounts/opportunities (70+) while maintaining focus on goals
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A focus on building strategic relationships with customers
- A passion for people and analytics
After 3 months, you will...
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own up-sell and cross-sell
- Partner with the Customer Success team on the Customer Journey from the time a client commits to work with us to renewal
- Articulate and update clients on product offerings
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities in your assigned Book of Business
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp