Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp is a rapidly growing company working in an industry that has been disrupted by technology relatively recently. Having recently expanded to multiple products (Engagement and Performance), this is a unique opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to work across the Platform to tie our products together to form one seamless experience.
To be a good fit you should ideally have a design, engineering or product management background and be inspired to drive business impact by creating exceptional customer experiences based on solid market understanding.
Previous experience in driving large design projects, such as Design Systems, full product design uplifts or integrating multiple stand-alone products is also highly desirable.
What you will bring to our Camp
Product Managers at Culture Amp are curious, autonomous and analytical. This specific role is expected to work across our business to understand both our internal and external customer needs and hunt out the most compelling opportunities to improve and differentiate our product in the market.
Even if you’re not totally confident doing all these things yet, you should feel excited about:
- Leading and aligning cross-functional team(s) of engineers, designers, researchers, marketers and analysts behind a shared vision.
- Owning the full product lifecycle across definition, launch, testing, measuring success & optimisation. Driving outcomes not just outputs.
- Developing strong relationships with our customers and researching the markets in which our product operates.
- Building alignment and address the needs of key stakeholders across team and company boundaries.
- Making confident, fast decisions with imperfect information.
- Using qualitative and quantitative research to articulate the value of design.
- Breaking down big, ambitious goals into small, solvable pieces.
- Reliably prioritise your team’s roadmap and deliver the pieces that have disproportionately high value.
- Effectively communicate with a range of audiences including your team, the Product Management practice, our customers or the company at large.
We have a very strong bias for candidates who can do many or most of these things well already, and are very happy to coach you in your development of the rest.
We expect that most of our candidates will have experience in some flavour of Agile software development environment and don’t expect PMs to spend large amounts of their time in Jira. Above all, we want to hire PMs who we believe will help Culture Amp grow, and help our customers achieve their goals.
What We Offer
You’ll be supported as you develop in your role and have access to great benefits such as our ‘Coaching for Everyone’ and ‘Learn Yourself Up’ programs. You’ll also receive a competitive package plus generous stock options, flexible working and other benefits.