Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better and grow highly engaged employees. They also make up a community of over 2,300 organisations from around the globe who stand together to change the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organisation that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading employee feedback platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
As a Senior Recruiter in our London office, you will cover positions across a variety of disciplines from sales to people science. Working closely with leaders from Customer Success, Sales Development and other functions you will help to build their teams by finding, connecting with, assessing, negotiating, and closing great candidates, whilst running and administering the entire hiring process.
In partnership with the existing Talent Acquisition team you will establish strong relationships and a thorough understanding of the needs of the business, the teams, and the roles beyond the job descriptions, offering guidance and partnership throughout the hiring process. You will be a true culture first ambassador, creating meaningful candidate experiences, selling the Culture Amp vision, and communicating thoughtfully, both internally and externally.
You will report to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition, who is based in San Francisco.
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Proficient experience recruiting customer-facing roles in fast-growing technology/product industry: You are knowledgeable of the end-to-end recruitment cycle and are well-versed in uncovering hidden talent ideally within Sales and Customer Success to serve the business needs.
- Consultative nature and an orientation towards service: Offer guidance to leaders on the recruiting process, enabling them to do great hiring and build long-term success. Respond quickly to questions and go the extra mile to provide a great experience for candidates and leaders. You take pride in hiring the very best talent.
- Strong sourcing skills: Create targeted sourcing plans, leveraging social media, Boolean searches, and other tools to build robust pipelines of active and passive talent. A natural curiosity, able to uncover talent and quickly connect with and build rapport with candidates.
- Exceptional communication skills: Effectively articulate ideas and thoughts to candidates and leaders. Proactively keep stakeholders apprised of candidate and process developments. Listen well and seek to understand. Able to deliver feedback to stakeholders.
- Great organisation and follow-up skills: Ability to juggle multiple candidates and tasks and quickly tie up loose ends. Keep candidates in the loop, including providing them with feedback and in general be extremely responsive.
- At least 5 years of any talent acquisition experience: Ideally, you have a combination of agency and in-house experience covering roles at various levels and on different teams.
What We Offer
You’ll be supported as you develop in your role and have access to great benefits such as our ‘Coaching for Everyone’ and ‘Learn Yourself Up’ programs. You’ll also receive a competitive package plus generous stock options, private healthcare, flexible working and other benefits.
A few highlights from Culture Amp:
- Learn about our Employee Feedback Platform
- The Rise of the People Geek
- Our unique DIY approach to L&D
- What does Culture First mean?