Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
Your Role at Culture Amp
You’ll lead, grow and develop our acquisition team across all online and offline channels. Today, that includes Search, Social channels, Media properties, Culture Amp websites, direct mail, partnerships and a handful of other channels. Over time, it will include almost anything that can help drive new customer and community growth for Culture Amp. You’ll work closely with our Brand and Field Marketing teams, as well as Growth Operations, Customer Success, and Product to define and align on our ambitious growth strategy and ensure we’re developing the right tools and talent to enable successful execution.
- Ownership of www.cultureamp.com as it pertains to monitoring and analyzing Web traffic (www.cultureamp.com) and provide regular reporting on conversion rate optimization and campaign effectiveness
- Initiate development of A/B and multivariate testing on site and within campaigns to maximize lead capture and traffic conversion
- Define, execute, analyze and optimize Culture Amp’s demand generation strategy across all regions and audience segments
- Optimize and leverage email marketing (re-engagement of archived leads, lead generating email campaigns, ongoing lead-nurturing campaigns, database health/maintenance, and database growth that is GDPR compliant)
- Work with our marketing stack (e.g., Hubspot, SFDC, Tableau, Bizzible etc.) for accurate program execution, including sourcing, attribution, nurturing, understanding lead scoring, conversions, and calculating ROI
- Partner with our performance marketing lead to expand current channels through ongoing optimization and unlock new sources of efficient growth
- Partner with our Brand Marketing team to develop, launch, iterate and amplify world-class, integrated digital marketing campaigns each quarter
- Work with our Marketing Operations team (familiar with Hubspot, SFDC, Tableau, Bizible etc.) to leverage attribution, lead scoring, marketing lists and web traffic data to drive conversion and ROI performance
- Develop a global, world-class, personalized marketing messaging grid/strategy that will be used to inform both inbound and outbound marketing/sales assets and campaigns, to ensure we’re effective at creating and capturing demand
- Analyze enterprise marketing funnel, setting mix and customer segmentation to formulate ideas and approaches to optimize cost-effective pipeline development and acceleration across identified global geographies
- Develop strategy to expand footprint geographically, and accelerate top of funnel growth for new territories
- You’re passionate about developing global marketing programs in B2B that deliver massive and scalable results for the business, working across global regions
- You’re constantly looking at data and results and actively pushing new initiatives to drive growth and optimization across channels
- You’re highly analytical, but also have strong communication and persuasion skills and know how to both produce and evaluate excellent, high performing marketing programs
- 5-8+ years experience building and leading demand generation, including website optimization, at B2B organizations with complex campaigns, significant budgets, and a global footprint
- SaaS experience, understands enterprise pipeline demand generation
- Expertise around core B2B digital marketing strategies and tactics, in a global environment, with working knowledge of GDPR compliance within geographies Culture Amp does business
- Ability to develop marketing/sales strategies across several key channels - SEM, Social, email, both originated in-house and through 3rd party provides; and that is rooted in ABM
- Have built and managed teams or worked in a highly cross-functional environment, ideally with at least some members in a different geography
- Experience at a high-growth, B2B startup, preferably with a global footprint
- Experience with ABM and offline channels (e.g. Direct Mail)