Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Kind and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better and grow highly engaged employees. They also make up a community of over 2,000 organizations from around the globe who stand together to change the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading employee feedback platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Facilities & Experience Manager to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Be the face of the San Francisco and Palo Alto offices
- Take ownership for general office management and developing and implementing solutions for our office space
- Work with the wider Experience Team to coordinate internal events and welcome new Campers to the San Francisco and Palo Alto offices.
- Lead our global office and facilities strategy and activities for all offices in conjunction with the finance team and other organisational teams.
- Monitor office space utilisation, provide recommendations for better utilisation and end to end project management of office relocations or expansions, including both optimising our current office spaces and managing third party relationships, whilst planning longer term facilities and office strategies and activities as we grow/scale.
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Demonstrated experience in facilities management across multiple offices, ideally on a global scale but not essential
- Strong attention to detail and sense of office pride
- An awesome can-do attitude - no task is too big or too small
- The ability to juggle multiple agendas and unexpected obstacles, and prioritise what needs your attention first, all while communicating with the team and your stakeholders.
After 3 months, you will…
- Understand and execute on the day to day office and experience needs for Campers in San Francisco and Palo Alto.
- Have formed a working group globally with finance and other teams to proactively map out our global facilities strategy and associated activities and deliverables for each office/region.
- Improved upon current experience and office programs and implement new ones for our SF and PA offices, whilst effectively managing budgets and expenditure
- Have built confidence and credibility with SF and PA campers around our experience and office strategy and programs that contribute to strengthening our culture, engagement and retention outcomes.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp