Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, FP&A. This individual will report to the VP of Corporate Finance at HQ. The Senior Manager, FP&A will support and partner with business leaders on the key financial initiatives of Cresco Labs. This individual will be responsible for financial planning, budget management, forecasting, reporting, strategic data analysis, and evaluating ways to improve profitability. This individual will help lead the development of financial management strategy while driving execution and advising regional/functional leaders. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is exceptionally organized and possesses great attention to detail. This individual thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Partner with management to prepare and analyze financial results, forecasting, and budgeting analytics
- Drive insights into business performance to support complex decision making
- Design, drive, and continue to refine the implementation of process and procedures to support the dynamic organization
- Provide readouts to management on a standard cadence on variances from the established budget and the key drivers
- Contribute to the management of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting, including financial statements, KPIs, and metric dashboards
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with maturity to liaise with senior management
- Collaborate with IT on financial systems and reporting design
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 7-10 years of experience in a senior FP&A finance role, previous experience leading a team
- Project budgeting, cost controls, and ROI experience required
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems preferred, including, BI reporting, dashboard, modeling, and KPI development (e.g. Adaptive Insights, Hyperion, SAP BPC, etc.)
- Proven knowledge of federal and state financial regulations, US GAAP and/or IFRS standards, tax laws, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and consistent follow through on assigned tasks
- Strong leadership presence and ability to influence decisions and work together across all levels of leadership, including executive leadership
- Ability to efficiently handle ambiguity and change; able to act as a change agent
Cresco Labs requires that all corporate employees be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus on or before September 30, 2021. If you are offered and accept a position, you will be required to prove your vaccination status prior to when your employment begins. If you require a medical or religious accommodation with regard to vaccination, please let us know once you receive an offer of employment (if applicable).
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.