Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Customer Care Specialist to join our corporate Customer Care team based remotely in Chicago, IL. As a Customer Care Specialist, you will work across multiple specialties while acting as tier II product support for escalations. We are looking for someone who is service minded and passionate about helping others. The Customer Care Specialist will be responsible for taking point on inbound support requests from of Cresco Labs' and Sunnyside* patients and customers. They will work with Cresco Labs corporate brand, and retail accounts to ensure up to date and adequate information is being shared with patients and consumers.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Take point in providing insight for troubleshooting, navigating retail and brand websites, or understanding more about Cresco Labs products via online support queues
- Support escalations as they come through online support queues such as email, chat, and phone
- Help medical patients and adult use customers make the right choices by knowing how the different methods of cannabis affect them differently
- Field incoming phone calls via the Sunnyside* Hotline for new and returning customers or patients
- Document feedback from customers in an organized and streamlined way
- Spearhead urgent communication process to quality and compliance teams
- Providing customers with clear directions on product replacement and refunding if necessary
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Experience in the Illinois Cannabis industry Preferred
- 2-3 years experience in a customer service capacity - preferably online
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Familiar with the utility and function of Zendesk or other customer ticketing platforms preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays as need. (40 hours per week, being flexible to work between the hours of 8:00AM to 9:00PM)
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.