Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
As the Associate Manager of Marketing Analytics, you will actively lead and expand Cresco Labs' analytics platform, standardize key reporting routines and deliver insights. You will lead analytics processes and drive coordination across various stakeholders, including Paid Media, CRM and Ecommerce. In addition, a pivotal responsibility will be to develop new omni-channel measurement opportunities and standardized approaches to advanced analytics.
The ideal candidate is comfortable navigating & transforming large data sets into insights. The ability to influence and collaborate across the organization is critical. Lastly, the candidate must have a high degree of comfort with ambiguity and be ready to turn on a dime as cannabis marketing evolves rapidly.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Execute reporting / analysis against marketing needs to enable data-driven decision making. Drive efficiencies through developing automated dashboards, maintaining related systems, developing new processes
- Use analytical and database skills to develop reports and analyses to assist marketing teams—paid media, CRM, ecommerce/marketplace campaigns
- Deliver recommendations and consultation to business teams regarding the efficiency of a variety of marketing tactics (360 media campaigns, email / text campaigns, programmatic)
- Take input from team leadership and business owners to understand the goals of the business and define meaningful metrics to track those goals
- Develop executive level materials on marketing insights and learnings
- Maintain existing suite of automated reports
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to answer business questions or generate data sets
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in a Business or BI Analyst role developing dashboards, analysis, reporting, data warehousing solutions
- Ability to work with extremely large datasets
- Experience designing, executing and measuring marketing A/B tests
- Experience in working with Data visualization tools such as Tableau, building interactive reports, complex dashboards for different audiences, creating calculated KPIs or metrics by writing complex formulas
- Expertise in SQL, relational databases, data warehousing, automation
- Experience analyzing digital customer journey across paid media, web and ecommerce channels
- Knowledge of how to extract, clean and manipulate data from multiple systems into reporting objects for analysis
- Strong project management skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines in a high paced environment.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in economics, business analytics, computer science, information systems, engineering, or other technical field
- Genuine interest in and passion for the cannabis industry is required
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Infrequent domestic travel
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.