Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an Account Executive to join our wholesale sales team. Cresco Labs is a cannabis cultivating, manufacturing, and retail company dedicated to reliable relief. Our products will be servicing patients with precisely dosed, pharmaceutical-grade cannabis in an array of forms. We strive to be one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, focusing on regulatory compliance, patient safety, and satisfaction
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Identify potential customers, initiate and manage prospects through the sales pipeline, and close opportunities
- Utilize selling techniques and market strategies to expand and build upon client base
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Monitor competition by gathering information on pricing, products, market presence, etc.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Occasional weekend work may be required to support industry trade shows and events
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree in sales or related field
- Proven work experience as an account executive or sales representative
- Experience in alcohol or pharmaceutical sales is preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office in a Windows environment and familiar with sales tracking and reporting software Must have valid driver's license with clean driving record and own transportation
- Ability to travel throughout assigned territory
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and persuasive skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Must maintain a high level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficiency with MS Office in a windows environment and familiar with sales tracking and reporting software (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.