Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Cultivation Lead to join our growing Fall River facility. The Cultivation Lead works within our on-site cannabis gardens to lead a team of agents in their daily tasks of monitoring and maintaining plant production and health. This individual will also oversee quality control measures within the greenhouse to ensure the highest quality products and highest standards of compliance are met, while keeping a keen eye to cleanliness and efficiency of the production area.
CORE JOB DUTIES
Agent Support and Management:
- Responsible for managing cultivation staff, schedules, cultivation processes, and inventory.
- Serves as a role-model and resource for cultivation staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news, and changes in regulations.
- Responds to all gardener questions, concerns, or suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts.
- Responsible for delegating tasks to gardeners and harvest technicians in order to maintain a compliant and clean cultivation facility.
- Coordinates with the Garden Manager to ensure accurate information is communicated to the cultivation staff.
Cultivation Operation Management:
- Oversees all cultivation tasks and processes, ensures proper documentation of all applicable activities in accordance with the State and standards set by Cresco Labs.
- Responsible for measuring and mixing nutrient and plant applications and applying these mixtures according to Cresco Labs policy.
- Ensure plant health by pruning, toping, trimming, analyzing plant health according to Cresco Labs policy, as well as any other tasks required.
- Maintain rotation of strains through garden to ensure variety and quantity for cultivation facility.
Reports and Documentation:
- Maintain accurate records of all cultivation activities including inventory records, crop application records, materials receipt, returns, etc. in accordance with the State and standards set by Cresco Labs.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills; manufacturing experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of plant cultivation and cultivation facility operations
- Demonstrated experience managing agents and operations
- Computer literacy in word processing, point-of-sale systems, and data base management
- Knowledge of medical cannabis policy and law
- Two years of experience in a position with managerial responsibilities.
- Proficiency in windows-based software and point of sale applications.
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel, and lift up to 50 lbs. for extended periods of time.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.