Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
This position is responsible for assisting the Processing Supervisor with QC’ing manicured product from the trimming team. The Processing Lead is also responsible for tracking finished product, unworkable flower, usable by-product (trim), and un-usable by-product (waste) according to company policy and practices, as well as state and local laws and regulations.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Number one responsibility: Quality Control – Focusing on QC’ing trimmer’s product efficiently with a goal of 3-5 minutes per.
- Ensuring trimmers maintain appropriate manicuring techniques based upon variances in strain, styles, and types of flowers
- Separate and track: bucked material, product, usable by-products and waste.
- Identify various types of mold and systemic diseases and adjust processes to mitigate issue.
- Identify light burn, nutrient burn, pest damage, and any other product abnormalities and communicating these issues with the team, inventory and Supervisor/Manager.
- Accurately record weights and documentation at various points of production phases, including time records
- Comply with organization policies including but not limited to; state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, sanitization procedures, etc..
- Contribute ideas, research, evaluate, and adapt new methods/techniques to meet or exceed production goals
- Maintain the organization and cleanliness of the work room while performing duties as well as managing the end-of day clean-up process for the team
- Provide as needed fill-in coverage as needed for Supervisors and Manager including overseeing operations within the room assigned, assisting with QC, and weigh-ins.
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor or Manager
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Attention to detail and accuracy specifically related to tracking and documenting daily production numbers
- Ability to sit, stand and/or bend for long periods of time
- Leadership qualities such as strong communication, problem-solving and multi-tasking
- Able to identify quality issues such as mold, light burn, etc. and guide team in mitigating these problems
- Positive attitude and ability to give constructive feedback and coaching
- Able to follow basic instructions as well take constructive assessments and coaching from fellow team members as well as Supervisors and Managers to maintain quality standards and production goals
- Manicure, by hand, a minimum of 795 g of finished product to company quality standards in a 7.5-hour day
- Lift up to a minimum of 30 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.