Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is looking for a highly skilled and proactive Creative Producer to drive the project management of industry-leading content and branded experiences across digital, social media, video content, print and in-store advertising and experiential. The Creative Producer will work closely with our internal creative team, collaborating daily with the marketing team and external agencies to deliver high quality cross channel multimedia projects from beginning to end. The Creative Producer will define project scope, build and manage budgets, develop timelines and milestones, plan and manage project resources, monitor project status, facilitate reviews and communication, and ensure project delivery requirements are met. We are looking for someone with strong leadership skills and proven ability to motivate those around them as well as prioritize work from multiple stake holders and resolve roadblocks for the team.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Work with the Creative, Social and Digital, and Brand Marketing teams to define project goals and scope.
- Develop schedules, estimates and priority plans for all creative projects across all brands.
- Author and negotiate contracts with external agencies and content/creative partners.
- Support the internal Creative Lead in the management of relationships with external agencies and creative partners.
- Manage and traffic campaign and creative development across multiple mediums including video production, photography shoots, digital projects and brand activations.
- Manage the Creative internal team’s workflow and direct outside agencies and/or production partners in a variety of cross-disciplinary executions from concept to completion.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 4+ years of hands-on experience managing creative projects and teams focused on traditional design and production disciplines including photography and video.
- Must be an excellent solutions-based communicator.
- Experience developing, presenting and managing project plans, roadmaps, budgets and scopes on a regular basis for clients or internal teams.
- Experience working closely with local and remote creative teams (designers, copywriters, illustrators, creative and production agencies, etc.) and clients to ensure projects goals and client needs are met on time and in budget.
- Must be able to simultaneously manage workflow for multiple projects with various timelines and multiple stakeholders.
- Experience developing and maintaining project scopes, schedules/timelines, deliverables lists, status reports, and meeting reports.
- Experience managing project resource needs and allocations throughout the duration of project cycles.
- Critical eye for great design, writing and production.
- Shows good judgement with excellent conflict resolution skills, knowing when to be diplomatic or nurturing, and when to be assertive.
- Strong relationships with external production partners locally and nationally.
- Good negotiation skills (especially contract and bid negotiations) with peers and production partners.
- Self-starter. Comfortable with ambiguity and ready to dive in on day 1.
- Experience using project management tools a plus.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.