Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an HR Project Manager to join our Corporate HR Team. The HR Project Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from idea through to completion. This requires interaction with a range of Cresco Labs internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously. It is important that the HR Project Manager focuses on completing projects on time and on-budget as efficiently and effectively as possible.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating project assignments and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapting work as required
- Creating detailed project plans
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Conducting project reviews and
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 5-7 years’ experience running large multi-dimensional projects
- PMP certification a plus
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.