Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a full time Lead Logistics Agent for our growing facility. As our Lead Logistics Agent, you will be responsible for planning routes efficiently to ensure timely deliveries, providing exceptional customer service at the dispensaries, and following state laws and regulations governing the delivery of cannabis. The Lead Logistics Agent will also be responsible for overseeing the driving team to ensure compliance in all aspects of business.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Executes on all responsibilities of a Logistics agent, in addition to the following tasks:
- Logistics Lead to maintain information on hours of operations across all delivery points
- Overseeing all counts and ensuring the counts are correct for that day's delivery or next day's deliveries
- Help train new drivers on transportation SOPs and protocols
- Support van maintenance and service schedules
- Act as Transportation point of contacts for other departments as it relates to service deliveries, order changes, product transfers, etc.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Illinois Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Ability to read maps and use GPS
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening and DOT required physical exam with satisfactory results
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.