Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an IT Training and Implementation Manager to lead our technology and digital learning initiatives by developing multimedia, multi-platform educational curricula content to familiarize employees on new technologies and software releases. This role will work collaboratively across departments and disciplines to customize training that meets a variety of Enterprise-wide initiatives, including interfacing with executive leadership to identify and coordinate learning opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a technical Microsoft Enterprise background in addition to experience in instructional design, knowledge of employing proven learning strategies within a highly regulated industry, and the willingness to operate at the fast-moving pace of an exploding national business sector. This role is remote, located in the IT Portfolio Management department and reports to the IT Change Manager.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Provides expertise in designing, administering, and delivering training programs, standard operating procedures, and training material through Bridge, our Learning Management System
- Observes and learns operational processes and use of IT systems and works directly with both business owners and stakeholders, process owners, and software vendor partners, to create training programs
- Reports project status across multiple initiatives
- Identifies training needs and provides recommendations on programs and activities
- Guides managers and supervisors in developing training skills, and “Train the Trainer” when necessary
- Identifies opportunities to analyze and streamline processes, content, automate, error proof within Microsoft Enterprise Suite, and create content and train on new process
- Work cross functionally among projects and departments as needs arise
- Work with external vendors that provide training content for enterprise level applications to tailor and convert into content to meet precise Cresco associate needs
- Create, update, and maintain Confluence Wiki pages and Trello Boards when applicable
- Ensure the correct change control process is adhered to for software deployment
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus
- 5+ years combined professional teaching/training experience, with experience training across teams, disciplines, and professional cultures
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Suite of applications: PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Excel, Visio, Project, Power Apps
- Administration of Learning Management Systems
- SAP Experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – detailed, user-friendly, and succinct writing
- Must be able to understand process or regulatory changes, then translate them into actionable instructions and requirements in SOPs or training materials
- Quick learner – grasps essence quickly and uses information learned to apply elsewhere
- Ability to handle multiple high priority items and work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, deadline driven, and detail-oriented
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.