Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Benefits Analyst collects, compiles, and analyzes Benefits data, metrics, and statistics related to employee benefits and leaves, applying this data to assist in the recommendations related to employee benefits and leave entitlements.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Collects and compiles key HR metrics and data from a variety of sources, including Wurk, payroll outputs, benefits enrollment records, Health and Welfare and Retirement plan vendors, employee surveys, personnel records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
- Audits the benefit enrollments against Vendor systems for accuracy and noticing trends and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention toward benefits enrollment, absenteeism, leave use, recruitment, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports, presenting and explaining findings to Benefits leadership.
- Working with consultants, provides the data for open enrollment and year end activity.
- Facilitates implementation of new leave programs, benefit plans, and other related initiatives.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Maintains the Benefit tables in Wurk (HRIS).
- Runs reports out of Wurk.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 3-5 years experience in related areas such as Employee Benefits or HR Analytics required.
- 3+ years of experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, recruitment, selection, training, employee benefits, and/or equal opportunity compliance required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and benefits administration.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, payroll, and similar human resource management software and practices.
- Strong knowledge of Wurk or other HRIS systems.
- Fast learner.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.