Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking Material Handlers to join our Supply Chain team. The Material Handler will supply other department with all the materials required to complete their tasks. We are looking for associates with great attention to detail to maintain an accurate inventory. Material handlers will need to work closely with other departments to help ensure accuracy and excellence in customer order fulfillment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Accurately recording weights of all product going to storage
- Following state guidelines to keep inventory at an accurate percentage and loss of material at a minimum based off of State Regulations
- Verifying the accuracy of quantity/quality of incoming deliveries
- Follow a Master Schedule of Production inventory to ensure the shelf life quality of all perishable stock items
- Receive excess materials back from production, accurately recording quantities or weights and storing in the proper location
- Track and report inventory levels to avoid shortages by keeping a well-maintained and updated account of stock and inventory
- Assist in the receiving of goods, stocking shelves and keeping inventory of all material
- Ability to work in both hot and cold environments
- Handling returns by completing technical documentation and other required communication
- Keeping all material handling equipment/locations in the best condition by conducting regular maintenance and/or cleaning
- Ability/willingness to work in other departments as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft applications including Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate math skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Deadline and Self driven with high attention to detail
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all company departments and employees
- The ability to lift objects weighing between 50-100 pounds
- Knowledge of operating warehouse machinery
- Experience in record keeping, data entry, and stock management is a plus
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- 3-5 years of professional work experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.