Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Administrator will support and maintain the organization’s HRIS applications and modules.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Serves as subject matter expert and maintains optimal function of Human Resources systems, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, testing, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users and administrators
- Educates stakeholders on enhancement opportunities and process improvements through new functionality delivered during system updates; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system settings for HRIS users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Translates compliance practices and company policies to technical requirements and uses creative problem solving when met with technical roadblocks
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Manages, supports, and consults on HRIS integration with other Cresco Labs enterprise systems
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Performs other duties as required.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- At least five years of experience focusing on Systems Administration required with at least one year in a supervisory position preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software; advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product. Payroll administration is a plus.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.