Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Summary: The West Region (California and Arizona) of Cresco Labs is looking for a Systems Implementation Manager accountable for managing and setting up the proper environments in the West Region’s ecosystem for all systems in use today and in the future. The Systems Implementation Manager will identify and document a strategy for all environment set up for any development, testing, and promoting to production. While there are many Enterprise projects going on, a lot of those will affect the California market as well as any local Regional projects will need to go through this same process. Will work with our current vendors as well as the central Enterprise IT partners to make sure environments are in sync and ready for all levels needed. This position will report up to the Warehouse Support Manager.
- Manage all Development, QA, UAT environments for all core systems.
- Create plan for promotion from level to level.
- Create plan and work with Support manager to execute promotion into Production; this role will either directly push code and configurations into production, coordinate production deployments or vet the deployments depending on the systems to ensure that they’ve gone through the correct promotion cycle between environments and with the appropriate approvals.
- Work with 3rd party vendors that exist in the ecosystem today and in the future on environment set-up, updates, deployments and other ecosystem coordination.
- Work with Cresco Labs teams to ensure we have up to date Dev (For systems we own)
- Ensure all levels are mirrored to production and kept in sync where necessary
- Ensure all system owners have the right versions of code that are interconnected across systems.
- Report project status across multiple initiatives
- Create, update and maintain Confluence / Wiki pages
- Make sure we have the correct change control for software deployed for local systems.
- Create a strong Governance of changes being deployed to production to keep from having any production issues.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Implementing multiple levels of development, QA, UAT and Prod environments.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Experience managing the integration of multiple systems
- Knowledge of system backup and restore point capabilities and technologies
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- 3+ experience managing software and hardware vendors
- Ability to create ecosystem maps with integrated systems architectures, both in-house and between SaaS systems
- Experience creating, managing and updating Confluence / Wiki pages
- Experience reporting project progress and status
- Proficient with Lucidchart, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel and Visio
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to work collaboratively with business teams, IT teams and vendors
- Working knowledge of virtualization and Azure.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
- Be able to Monitor the performance of these environments.
- Capabilities to make sure all backups are kept in sync and refresh all environments to be mirrored and current.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.