Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an Operations Supervisor to join our facility. The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for the accurate fulfillment and delivery of sales orders. In this role, you will use your experience in distribution operations and general labor environments to ensure an efficient operation in accordance with all Company safety procedures and policies.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Oversee the transfer, intake, accuracy, delivery, and return of orders/product
- Prepare manifest and necessary paperwork for routes
- Support the GM in creating tentative and daily routes based on location, appointment time, traffic flow, etc. Consider driver hours when selecting a driver for each route
- Monitor the driver and/or warehouse associate as the order is checked for accuracy, quality, and compliance
- Provide METRC Manifests for each driver
- Create and complete returns using RMAs (WMS)
- Record daily activity as each driver arrives
- Prepare a Product Transfer daily or weekly, depending on transfer amount
- Maintain a compliant, secure, and fully-operational facility and/or facilities
- Supervise all roles within the warehouse to ensure processes are completed correctly and efficiently
- Review dispatch resources and control response times
- Professionally express conflict between Operations and all other departments using proper documentation. Compromise and create solutions with appropriate team members to avoid future conflict
- Provide a safe and functional environment for all employees inside the warehouse and out in the field with Union, HR, and company consideration
- Document and if necessary, report incidences with proper evidence for reference
- Regulate office and warehouse management systems
- Support GM to carry-out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance for building and vehicles
- Facilitate regular A/R transfers securely with Finance
- Monitor employee schedules, time-off, fuel usage (SC Fuels), and other applications of company policies
- Improve processes after evaluating efficiency regularly
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 2-3 years experience in supervisory or related field
- Knowledge of developing standards
- Analyzing and managing processes
- Must have past experience with inventory control and reporting
- Safety management and surveillance skills
- Experience in a highly regulated industry preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.