Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Continuum, a Cresco Labs company, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our California team. Cresco Labs is a cannabis cultivating, manufacturing, and retail company dedicated to reliable relief. Our products will be servicing patients and customers of California with precisely dosed, pharmaceutical-grade cannabis in an array of forms. We strive to be one of the nation’s leading medical cannabis companies, focusing on regulatory compliance and patient safety and satisfaction.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for individual sales planning & sales funnel management
- Create a solid sales pipeline; be able to use it for sales forecast accuracy
- Assist/take action where needed; national account requests, mentoring new reps, trade shows, visiting customer sites, etc.
- Record account/customer activity in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (e.g., Salesforce)
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Utilize selling techniques and market strategies to expand and build upon client base
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Monitor competition by gathering information on pricing, products, market presence, etc. Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Continuously improve through feedback
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of work experience
- 3+ years of experience in sales (Cannabis sales highly preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid California driver’s license
- Must have a reliable vehicle and insurance
- Proven ability to work effectively independently
- Proficient technical skills including use of MS Office, Google Drive, and Sales Force CRM software
- Ability to travel locally within assigned territory daily
- Outstanding organization, meeting and time management skills
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.