Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is looking for an HR Operations Coordinator to work along side our HRIS and Analytics team to oversee and manage the HRIS platform. The ideal candidate is someone that is looking to broaden their experience in the HR space that has 1 -2 years of experience as an HR Analyst.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Provides support and resolution for requests within HRIS platform related to Payroll, Benefits, Time and Attendance, Leaves, Compensation, and Performance modules including processing changes, troubleshooting questions, testing, data analysis, and simple reporting requests
- Improves and maintains accuracy within HRIS systems by processing all scheduled and ad-hoc data entry requests, focusing on efficiency and quality
- Audits, identifies, documents, and resolves simple to moderately complex data and systems issues; escalates as appropriate
- Handles routine processes for onboarding, offboarding
- Partners with HR team to develop business requirements for change requests and translates those requirements into technical processes within HRIS platform
- Participates in implementation of new HRIS platform, including data migration, auditing, testing, and training
- Supports HRIS system functionality including system upgrades, documentation, security, configuration, and testing
- Contributes to the development and set up of HR self-service tools and workflows for employees, managers, and HR team
- Supports HR Director and Operations team with requests and projects as needed
- Effectively communicates with managers and employees
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma required; college degree preferred
- 1 - 3 years of HRIS functional experience in one or more of these areas: HCM, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Talent, Time and Attendance, Absence Management, Security, Reporting
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and previous HRIS configuration/implementation required
- High attention to detail
- Systems oriented and passionate about technology
- Strong organization, prioritization, and project management skills; ability to adapt these skills to a fast-paced, transitional environment and meet tight deadlines
- Broad knowledge of HR policies, payroll processes, and related federal and state regulatory requirements
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to correspond in a professional manner
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.