Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Warehouse and Inventory Specialist. The warehouse and inventory specialist will be a critical component of our Sourcing and Supply Chain function by managing inventory, supplies, and equipment to ensure production goals are met. As a value-adding servicer of a wide variety of products within the cannabis cultivation center, the warehouse and inventory specialist will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, utilization, and dispatching of all materials and inventory.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, handling, and distribution operations by coordinating and enforcing materials and inventory processes.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Restock products when needed.
- Investigates discrepancies in stock counts.
- Assists in promoting Safety and Compliance within the warehouse operations by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols, working closely with EHS and the compliance department to ensure proper storage and movement of materials.
- Assists in maintaining physical condition and housekeeping of warehouse, shipping/receiving, and surrounding areas, including implementing the most efficient design layouts for storage; inspecting equipment and materials; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 2+ years in an inventory control or materials planning role within a manufacturing/production environment, including at least 1 year assisting with the management/maintenance of a warehouse facility.
- Ability to manage processes and implement new strategies
- Strong reporting and record keeping skills, familiar with WMS, MRP, or other Supply Chain systems a plus
- Posses a high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience in a highly regulated industry preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel, and lift equipment or product up to 50 lbs. for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging outdoor environment.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.