Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking individuals for an 8-week paid internship program that provides mentorship and educational experiences in areas including: Sales, Operations, Marketing and Communications, Finance and Accounting, HR and Recruiting, Real Estate, Community Integration, IT and Data Analytics, and Public Affairs, among others. Individuals who participate in this internship program will have the potential to make a strategic impact on the future of Cresco Labs by collaborating on a final presentation in front of key leaders in the business.
- Duration: June 8th – July 31st OR June 15th – August 7th (Dates may be altered to fit the needs of the Company)
- Location: Cresco Labs Corporate Office - River North
- Schedule- Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm.
- Pay Rate: $15.00/hr.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Work in a team environment to accomplish goals
- Manage a variety of projects based on your team and department’s needs
- Hit weekly goals and provide management with updates
- Generate new ideas and processes to help Cresco Labs improve and innovate
- Collaborate with mentors and other team members
- Contribute department specific research and knowledge to final term project
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- GPA of 3.0 of higher, all majors considered
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Genuine interest in and passion for the cannabis industry
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Creative and innovative approach to solving problems and resolving issues
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
“Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status."