Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a highly organized Harvest Supervisor to oversee day-to-day functions of the harvest areas. This includes overseeing everything from the time the plants are de-leafed and cut to the time they are cured and transferred. The Harvest Supervisor will report to the Harvest Manager and will work closely with operations as well as manage all harvest agents to ensure that all processes, training requirements, schedules, policies and procedures are followed, and that the harvest production goals are met.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for working closely with the Harvest Manager on critical tasks at the facility, and leading the team of leads and agents
- Coordinating the schedule, Product in and Product Out, recording weights and measures
- Delegating tasks to the harvest staff
- Managing the dry and curing process
- Assisting with turnover cultivation rooms and green house bays to speed up the schedule
- Serves as a role-model and resource for harvest staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news, and changes in regulations
- Responds to agent questions, concerns, or suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts
- Providing coverage for Harvest Manager when he/she is offsite
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in plant biology, physiology, biological sciences, or agricultural sciences, or demonstrated experience supervising a large-scale agriculture facility
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- OSHA certified in Safety training preferred
- Demonstrated personnel supervisor experience
- Knowledge of plant cultivation and cultivation facility operations, including topping procedures, weeding out bad clones, and keeping a uniform canopy
- Critical-thinking, problem-solving, planning and assessment
- Computer literacy in word processing, database management, windows-based software and point of sale applications
- Knowledge of medical cannabis policy and law
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Effective time-management and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel, and lift to 50 lbs
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.