Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs seeks an IT Implementation Trainer to join the team at our Chicago, IL headquarters. As an IT Implementation Trainer, the primary roll will provide training support for the SAP BusinessOne ERP Team. You will coordinate and roll-out the training programs across the Cresco Labs organization to ensure trainings and initiatives operate in a consistent and timely manner. Ensure Train-the-Trainer is conducted across all departments in the organization and coordinate the day-to-day activities associated with the training work stream throughout the life of the project.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Work with the ERP Project Team, IT Training Manager, and department leads to define the training strategy and approach
- Conduct the training needs analysis and create curriculum for cross-functional training
- Support ongoing project team training / capability development
- Partner with department management to support training effectiveness measurement
- Identify training needs and support in post-go-live training preparation and delivery
- Building and maintaining relationships with business stakeholder
- Interface with multiple departments including Finance, Supply Chain Management, Operations, Manufacturing, Compliance, Sales, Marketing, Data Analytics and other departments as needed.
- Interface with multiple locations including Corporate Headquarters in Chicago, IL; Manufacturing and Distribution Centers in Illinois and other locations throughout the U.S.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree: Business Administration, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance, HR, Education, Communication, or other related discipline
- 2-4 years of formally coordinating and performing a training function in a similar role and environment
- Thorough knowledge of best practices of delivering instructor-led training in a classroom setting using best practices and with facilitating technology training (e-learning, video conference and webinars)
- Prior experience of working with users in a Manufacturing environment would be a plus
- Microsoft Office experience: Word for documentation, Excel for data handling, Visio for process explanation, PowerPoint for presentation and Outlook for email
- Must be 21 years of age to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.