Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs, LLC is looking for a Regional Dispensary Director who will be responsible for managing overall operations of multiple dispensaries in accordance with the state laws, the standards set by the Company and responsible for the overall profitability of the dispensaries in the absence of the Dispensary Manager. The Regional Director provides overall support to all Dispensary Managers, Patient Care Specialist, Patient Coordinators and Pharmacists which includes: training, providing policy and procedure, keeping updated with industry news and product information.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- The Regional Dispensary Director will be responsible for the hiring of all management positions along with executing their training/on-boarding programs
- Development of strategic sales plans/goals, inventory planning, budgeting while staying ahead of product information
- Keeping updated marketing materials as a resource for all of the dispensaries
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales and inventory management plan per dispensary
- Maintains and expands customer base by developing an outreach program for each dispensary individually
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, compiling consumer feedback and online reviews
- Tracking the practices of competing dispensaries in their area
- Responsible for managing each dispensaries’ managers to provide their team with all resources, systems, policies and procedures in order to run a thriving store
- Provides and serves as a resource for dispensary staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news and changes in regulations
- Responds to all managers’ questions, concerns or suggestions
- Resolves any conflicts immediately
- Responsible for delegating tasks to the managers while maintaining a compliant and clean facility
- Coordinates with the upper management to ensure accurate information is communicated to dispensary managers
- Trains managers in ordering, inventory and deliveries practices
- Provides superior customer service for vendors, patient/customers and caregivers;
- Responds to all patient/customer complaints, requests, concerns, suggestions when required
Reports, Documentation and Profitability:
- Oversee that dispensary managers keep accurate records of all dispensary activities including daily cash reconciliations, patient/customer records, sales, deliveries and returns in accordance with the state and the standards set by Company
- Maintain multiple units’ inventory control system and daily counts of all medical cannabis and medical cannabis products in the facility
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 5+ years of Retail Management Experience, specifically in a high-growth environment with multiple locations.
- Familiarity with management coaching, training, and talent development
- Proven experience establishing strategic goals with key stakeholders and monitoring company and individual performance through KPIs and other metrics
- Proficient in MS Office, Highly Proficient in MS Excel
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner
- Strong business acumen including data management, attention to detail, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must maintain a high level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency
- After-hours work required to manage sales facing inventory and order entry
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and compliance driven
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Infrequent domestic travel
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.