Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for harvesting and trimming Cresco Labs' product while ensuring high quality and visual aesthetic.
- Perform repetitive tasks for long period of time.
- Strictly adheres to hygienic and sanitation policies set by Cresco Labs and the State.
Facility Cleanliness and Quality Control:
- Perform all assigned duties required to ensure a clean & safe work space and production facility.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and equipment at all times.
- Report all quality control issues during harvest to the trim supervisor immediately
Reports and Documentation:
- Maintain accurate records of product trimmed to ensure product identification and quality control.
- Assist Cultivation Team lead with the creation of labels in accordance with the State and standards set by Cresco Labs.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Two years of experience in a general production, preferably a regulated field producing for human consumption. Or, any satisfactory combination of experience and training which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform the above-described duties.
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to sit and trim for extended time periods.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.