Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant to support our Leadership Team at our Chicago Headquarters. The Executive Assistant will work directly for senior level executives and will help drive business decisions while maintaining confidentiality. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, passionate, professional, and capable of prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Manage leaders’ calendars with specific attention to detail, including balancing and resolving conflicting priorities and managing complex electronic scheduling via Outlook
- Accompany senior level executives in corporate meetings to own the agenda, record notes, send follow-ups, and work with stakeholders on content
- Act as a key resource for the team by independently seeking out answers to questions, taking initiative and leveraging network of resources to solve problems and proactively cascade knowledge
- Drive productivity within the team by keeping executives on track with project deadlines and ensuring their preparedness for all meetings and events
- Develop and update documents in accordance with Cresco’s mission and branding
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Handle a high volume of confidential and sensitive information with professionalism and maintain discretion of all information
- Ad hoc and overflow projects as necessary
- Minimum of 4 years supporting C-level executives
- Bachelor’s Degree and a background in Marketing preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel, calendar management and minute taking.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status."