Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Join our Cresco Yeltrah team in Pittsburgh, PA - as a Patient Acquisition Specialist at the CY+ Education Space (this is not a dispensary position). Your main responsibility will be to assist potential patients begin the registration process at the CY+ Education Space. Patient Acquisition Specialists engage in one-on-one conversations with visitors and guests of the CY+ Education Space to inform and educate them on necessary steps to become a Pennsylvania medical marijuana patient or caregiver. Compliance with applicable rules and regulations as implemented by the state and Cresco Yeltrah will be required.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Greeting visitors, guests and event attendees upon arrival to education center.
- Identify potential patients then initiate and manage prospects through the preliminary steps required by the state to become a medical marijuana patient.
- Verification of proper ID from potential registrants and maintenance of hard copy files (when required).
- Maintain an organized and clean education center.
- Achieve agreed upon registration targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track registration and status reports.
- Support the outreach team by scheduling and organizing meetings and events with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop knowledge of various strains and their effect on debilitating medical conditions.
- Accurate use of the Point of Sale (POS) system and correct cash handling.
- Provide any necessary support to the management team to ensure operations run smoothly, properly and in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations, including: daily activities, maintenance, and patient information for any reported issues and/or complaints.
- Weekend work may be required to support industry trade shows and events.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High Energy, Patient Focused, Compassionate.
- Ability to learn and understand cannabanoids and how they interact with the human body.
- Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications and email.
- Ability to work effectively with employees, management, patients, governmental agencies, community members and the general public.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and persuasive skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.