Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Custodian role is for overall housekeeping and cleanliness of the facility. Ideal candidate must have cleaning experience and working in an operation with strict health and safety policies and procedures. Experience working in food production or similar manufacturing environment is preferred. Candidates must be physically able to sit, stand, kneel for a period of 8 hours.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities and other duties as assigned. Including but not limited to sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, changing floor pads, bathrooms, etc.
- Ensure all rooms are cared-for and inspected according to standards
- Coordination with departments to ensure no disruption to production
- Create appropriate cleaning schedule based on needs of facility
- Record and update Sanitation schedule
- Suggest improvements and review progress with department leads regularly
- Ensure cleaning/sanitation supplies are stocked and available for use when needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Work quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Processes (GMPs)
- High School diploma or GED
- Exercise good judgment in analyzing problems
- Able to read and write to understand standard operating procedures
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry