Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
The Manufacturing Manager will oversee and be responsible for all types of medicinal extracts from Cresco Labs product. The Manufacturing Manager completes will maintain the organization, cleanliness and efficiency of production area. The Manufacturing Manager maintains quality control measures to ensure high quality product and carries out day-to-day tasks including: prepping, extracting, and packaging. The Manufacturing Manager must monitor and maintain production facility in accordance with the commonwealth and standards set by Cresco Labs.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Cultural Guidepost for all Lab staff
- ADP – all lab personnel
- PAR level maintenance
- Lab Supply Inventory Review, Order requests
- Formulation Calculations
- Production planning ancillary
- Benchwork help/delegation/prioritization – emulsification, filtration, activation, rotovape
- ACT Testing – rushes, etc.
- Cut oils/check math of others cutting oils
- Mixing of all ratio oils, lotions, capsules, tinctures
- R&D – recording data, product refinement and improvement
- Investor Tours
- Quality Control/Aging inventory/Inventory Maintenance
- Co-chair weekly Lab Meetings and attend weekly Sales/Production Conference Calls
- On boarding plan
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 2+ years experience managing a lab setting and equipment
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Excel
- Experience in data entry, data management ideal
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner
- Strong business acumen including excellent communication, interpersonal, and persuasive skills
- Must maintain a high level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficiency with MS Office in a windows environment and familiar with sales tracking and reporting software (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Must be 21 years of age to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.