Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
The Manufacturing Manager will oversee and be responsible for all types of medicinal extracts from Cresco Labs product. The Manufacturing Manager completes will maintain the organization, cleanliness and efficiency of production area. The Manufacturing Manager maintains quality control measures to ensure high quality product and carries out day-to-day tasks including: prepping, extracting, and packaging. The Manufacturing Manager must monitor and maintain production facility in accordance with the commonwealth and standards set by Cresco Labs.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Cultural Guidepost for all Lab staff
- ADP – all lab personnel
- PAR level maintenance
- Lab Supply Inventory Review, Order requests
- Formulation Calculations
- Production planning ancillary
- Benchwork help/delegation/prioritization – emulsification, filtration, activation, rotovape
- ACT Testing – rushes, etc.
- Cut oils/check math of others cutting oils
- Mixing of all ratio oils, lotions, capsules, tinctures
- R&D – recording data, product refinement and improvement
- Investor Tours
- Quality Control/Aging inventory/Inventory Maintenance
- Co-chair weekly Lab Meetings and attend weekly Sales/Production Conference Calls
- On boarding plan
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Proficient in MS Office
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel
- Experience in data entry, data management ideal
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner
- Strong business acumen including excellent communication, interpersonal, and persuasive skills
- Must maintain a high level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficiency with MS Office in a windows environment and familiar with sales tracking and reporting software (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Must be 21 years of age to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.