Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Join our team as a Patient Care Specialist. Your main responsibility will be to assist patients in selecting the proper medical cannabis products for their needs and are the go to product expert on duty at the store. Patient Care Specialists engage in one-on-one conversations with patients from the time they walk into the store until they check out. Compliance with applicable rules and regulations as implemented by the state and Remedy will be required.
The ideal Patient Care Specialist should be friendly and positive, much like the barista who provides you your favorite coffee. We hope our patients are drawn to our Patient Care Specialists and the dispensary because of our service, our products as well as your approachable and knowledgeable demeanor.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Help patients make the right choices by knowing how the different methods of cannabis affect patients differently
- Suggesting dosage starting points for new patients
- Correct cash handling
- Verification of proper paperwork, documentation and ID for patients
- Accurate use of the Point of Sale (POS) system; timely data entry of patient profiles in both the POS system and the state's electronic verification system
- Maintenance of hard copy files (when required)
- Assist in verifying the accuracy of orders when being delivered
- Ensure security measures and safety compliance for the store
- Maintain an organized and clean store
- Manage the visitor log
- Reporting of employee issues or patient situations
- Provide any necessary support to the management team to ensure retail store operations run smoothly, properly and in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations, including: daily activities, maintenance, and patient information for any reported issues and/or complaints
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 5 years’ experience in customer service
- High Energy, Patient Focused, Compassionate
- Retail experience mandatory
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn and understand cannabinoids and how they interact with the human body
- Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications and email
- Ability to work effectively with employees, management, patients, governmental agencies, community members and the general public
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures
- Must be 21 years’ old or older to work at the store
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
“Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. “