Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs seeks an ERP Training Coordinator to join the team at our Chicago, IL headquarters. As the ERP Training Coordinator, you will provide administrative and management support for the SAP BusinessOne ERP Team. You will coordinate and help manage the roll-out of training programs across the Cresco Labs organization to ensure trainings and initiatives operate in a consistent and timely manner. Ensure Train-the-Trainer is conducted across all departments in the organization and coordinate the day-to-day activities associated with the training work stream throughout the life of the project.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree: Business Administration, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance, HR, or other related discipline. 4-5 years of formally coordinating and managing a training function in a similar role and environment. Thorough knowledge of best practices of delivering instructor-led training in the classroom using best practices and with facilitating technology training (video conference and webinars). Prior experience of working with users in a Manufacturing environment would be a plus. Microsoft Office experience: Word for documentation, Excel for data handling, Visio for process explanation, PowerPoint for presentation and Outlook for email.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Work with the ERP Project Team and department leads to define the training strategy and approach; conduct the training needs analysis and create curriculum for cross-functional training; support ongoing project team training / capability development; partner with department management to support training effectiveness measurement; identify training needs and support in post-go-live training preparation and delivery.
- The role requires strong abilities with requirements definition and support for SAP BusinessOne; building and maintaining relationships with business stakeholders; understanding of business processes; ability to work with cross-functional teams; basic project management skills; and strong communication skills.
- Interface with multiple departments including Finance, Supply Chain Management, Operations, Manufacturing, Compliance, Sales, Marketing, Data Analytics and other departments as needed.
- Interface with multiple locations including Corporate Headquarters in Chicago, IL; Manufacturing and Distribution Centers in Illinois and other locations throughout the U.S.
- Must be 21 years of age to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.