Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Compliance Lead to join our growing facility! The Compliance Lead is responsible for ensuring our facility will remain compliant under state law and will work closely with the Compliance Manager. A successful candidate has the ability apply and interpret audit and compliance requirements for various departments and has previous experience monitoring, investigating, and resolving inventory discrepancies.
The Facility Director is responsible for supervision of all processing operations at our Lincoln, IL Facility. This individual will partner with Cultivation, Compliance and Manufacturing in order to maximize Cresco’s output. The Facility Director will report directly to SVP of Operations.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Lead and coordinate the process of making key decisions for Cresco’s processing operations
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of, and implement, operational best practices
- Effectively communicate the Company’s operational and financial strategy to investors, senior management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders
- Ensure that all products and services meet Company needs and take corrective action when necessary
- Work with the Director, Compliance to ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws
- Leader of all Company rules and policies
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of local, state and federal auditors and government agencies
- Ensures proper management of any MA production facility
- Identify ways to maximize revenue
- Attract, retain and motivate staff
- Report and share information with the COO and rest of the ELT to ensure they are kept fully informed on the condition of the organization and important factors influencing it
- Identify and lead new business opportunities
- Set goals, monitor work and evaluate results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are met and are in line with the needs and mission of the organization
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- At least 2-3 years of management experience and booking keeping responsibilities.
- Familiarity with operational, financial, quality assurance, and human resources and procedures and regulations.
- Thorough understanding of Illinois and local medical marijuana laws and how they apply to the operations of Cresco Labs.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Effective time-management and ability to multi-task. Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Proficiency in windows-based software and point of sale applications.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry