Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a total of 3 Development-Construction Project Managers to join our corporate team in Chicago, IL. They will be responsible for all real estate development construction activities from planning, design, directing, and supervising large construction projects. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter with proven experience in complex buildouts under strict deadlines and leadership skills. The Development-Construction Project Managers will be divided by region (East Coast, Midwest, West Coast).
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Development of construction plans for cultivation facilities and retail locations
- Conduct financial feasibility studies
- Develop architect and general contractor selection processes and contract execution.
- Provide input into the scheduling of projects to meet required deadline and maintain construction resources to acceptable levels
- Oversight of contractors and subcontractors that will support ongoing operations
- Understand cost alternatives
- Management of planning and design of projects, evaluation of structure, electrical, and mechanical of each project
- Coordinate with leaders to ensure proposed construction and work methods are clearly understood and accepted and ensure agreement on environmental and safety work plans
- Ensure equipment and manpower resources are being used efficiently
- Monitor progress to ensure scheduling milestones are understood and are being met
- Act as subject matter expert to ensure legal compliance within all areas of operation
- Attend weekly meetings and remain in communication with Development & Construction Director and other key members of the Cresco corporate team
- Conduct safety observations and conversations to help achieve an injury-free environment
- Support off-site project leaders through design, development, and coordination stages of project
- Anticipate and resolve problems encountered on site to eliminate rework expenditures
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in engineering or equivalent technical field
- 3 to 4 years’ experience preferred
- Excellent planning, leadership, and communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of cost control, cost reporting and project schedule management
- Experienced in multi-project coordination with projects in varying phases of completion
- Working knowledge of CAD software experience preferred
- Enjoys working in a start-up, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently in a highly organized manner
- Travel is required
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry