COMPANY OVERVIEWRecently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
MISSION STATEMENTCresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an Assistant Dispensary Manager who will be responsible for assisting in managing all day-to-day operations of our Encanto Green Cross Dispensary in Phoenix, AZ dispensary in accordance with the State of Arizona, the standards set by the Company and responsible for the overall profitability of the dispensary. The Assistant Manager provides support to all Patient Care Specialist, and Patient Coordinators which includes: scheduling, training, providing policy and procedure updates, keeping updated with industry news and product information. The Assistant Manager is responsible for ordering and receiving of all inventory and products, arranging deliveries with logistics team, maintaining agent and facility compliance and cleanliness.
CORE JOB DUTIESAgent Support and Management:
- Responsible for managing dispensary staff, schedules, inventory and patient/customer relations
- Serves as a resource for dispensary staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news and changes in regulations;
- Responds to all staff questions, concerns or suggestions
- Resolves any conflict immediately
- Responsible for delegating tasks to Patient Care Specialist and Patient Coordinators in order to maintain a compliant and clean facility
- Coordinates with the upper management to ensure accurate information is communicated to dispensary staff
- Managing and implementing training on POS system
- Provides superior customer service for vendors, patient/customers and caregivers
- Responds to all patient/customer complaints, requests, concerns, suggestions
- Oversees orders and deliveries to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of deliveries
Reports, Documentation and Profitability:
- Maintain accurate records of all dispensary activities including daily cash reconciliations, patient/customer records, sales, deliveries and returns in accordance with the State of Arizona and the standards set by Company
- Accurate daily, weekly, and monthly recaps and reporting from sales data and patient counts
- Maintain inventory control system and perform daily counts of all medical cannabis and medical cannabis products in the facility
- Provide regular inventory, sales and profitability reports to the Management Team.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Proficient in MS Office, Highly Proficient in MS Excel
- Proficiency in Metric and Greenbits systems after training
- Experience in data entry, data management ideal
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner
- Strong business acumen including excellent communication, interpersonal, and persuasive skills
- Must maintain a high level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency
- After-hours work required to manage sales facing inventory and order entry
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and compliance driven
- Industry experience preferred but not required
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be 21 years or older to apply