Hi, we are CreditBook!
Currently being used by millions of micro businesses across Pakistan in a matter of months, our customer centric approach has built trust with our users to help them digitise their businesses through technology. CreditBook is a digital ledger that tracks bookkeeping and credit collection. With over 2 million users and two mentions in the Forbes 30 Under 30 list this year, and backed by leading investors around the world (Tiger Global's & firstminute Capital's first investment in Pakistan, along with Quiet Capital and Better Tomorrow Ventures) we are just getting started!
We are always looking for ambitious individuals to add to our team, from anywhere in the world. If the opportunities below resonate with you, and you want to be at a company that puts impact and customers first with operators that have had success in Pakistan and Europe, then continue to check out our roles below!
Who are we looking for?
As a Product Owner - Credit Solutions at CreditBook, you'll partner with product managers, designers, developers, user researchers, customer support and finance team to envision, build and scale one of the fastest growing B2B companies in MENAP.
Our ideal candidate is ambitious and motivated, with a passion for solving wicked problems and bottlenecks by creative thinking and coordinating resources efficiently. Are you someone who values the User’s experience and wants to ensure it is maximized within commercial and resource constraints? Do you enjoy collaborating and brainstorming with people from multidisciplinary backgrounds? Do you enjoy handling risks and putting your brain to work to minimize exposure to those risks? Then keep reading! 👀
How you’ll make an impact
- Coordinating with all internal and external stakeholders to manage delivery, updates and required improvements to the product
- Coordinating with Lending Operations team and analyzing the data coming from on the ground to predict default rates and figure out how to reduce the default rates
- Partnering with growth and business development teams to think of creative partnerships and campaigns to increase product adoption
- Maintaining a track of the product roadmap, raising concerns to the relevant stakeholders and prioritizing information flows to make sure workflow is as smooth as possible
- Investing yourself in understanding the product better than anyone, including insights from user research and developing relevant KPIs to track how the product is contributing to the user experience and the companies bottom line
- Contributing to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the Fintech team
What we’d love to see
- 2+ years experience in a Product-related capacity at a bank, microfinance instituition or any lending NBFC. Working on a credit product in an e-commerce or logistics company is also acceptable.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, fast-learning, and an ability to work with data
- An understanding of what contributes to default rates and how users perceive the terms of loans at different tenors, weekly, monthly or yearly
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive salary with health benefits
- Internal and external Masterclasses from individuals at Facebook, Google, Pinterest, etc.
- Become part of a multicultural team, spread across 3 continents.
- We believe in a remote first culture. Work when you want, how you want -- onsite, remote or both!
- Company retreats every so often!