The role you'll play:
Come work with some of the most unique datasets related to consumer behavior. Insights from our data drive investment, strategic, and macroeconomic decisions that affect the largest retailers, whole industries, and even whole economies globally. Extracting those insights from the data is not easy, though, and we need your help. We are looking for creative problem solvers familiar with applying NLP methods at scale. You will use vector semantics, embeddings, and more to turn raw data into data products. You'll have the opportunity to continuously learn and apply the latest innovations and best practices in data science to keep Consumer Edge at the cutting edge of technology.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 2 year of experience designing and building data-intensive solutions using distributed computing.
- At least 3 year of experience programming with Python, Scala, or R.
We'd be really excited if you had:
- Experience developing and deploying ML solutions in a public cloud such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS, or Azure.
- Master's or doctoral degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, or a similar field.
- At least 2 year of experience working with large code bases in a team environment.
- At least 2 year of experience with distributed file systems or multi-node database paradigms.
- At least 1 year of experience working with SQL.
- At least 2 year of experience building production-ready data pipelines that feed ML models.
You will be successful at CE if you have:
- A detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to balance multiple priorities at once.
- An internal sense of urgency and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
What you will have at Consumer Edge:
- Competitive Salary
- Work-from-home flexibility. As of Q1 2022, CE is remote-first, with an office in Midtown Manhattan
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible vacation and unlimited sick days
- Paid family leave
- An incredible product & powerful data that “wows” clients
- Great people: surround yourself with a team of people with a shared vision & focus, drive, a passion for CE’s customers, and camaraderie
- Career growth opportunities