11 years from our humble beginnings as the founders of Fruitridge Health & Wellness in Sacramento, Connected now maintains a portfolio of proprietary top-shelf cannabis genetics cultivated in state-of-the-art grow facilities. We are proud to be the largest grower of premium flower in California.
With three retail doors in California, recent expansion into Arizona and national expansion plans in motion, we operate one of the fastest growing, vertically integrated cannabis companies in the country.
Our mission has remained the same since day one: To breed, grow and sell the best cannabis in the world. This commitment to deliver at the absolute pinnacle comes to life in the standards we hold our product, our people, and our partners to every day.
Proprietary genetics cultivated with cutting-edge technology and over 100 years of combined plant cultivation experience has earned our flower the highest wholesale price in any major legal market. Our continued curiosity can be traced back to an early obsession with R&D that poured resources into what is now one of the most advanced cannabis breeding programs in the world.
In 2017, we welcomed Alien Labs to the Connected family; a partnership built on the foundation of like-minded quality standards and the desire to raise those standards across the industry.
Today, a new emphasis on elevated experiences will ride in tandem with geographical and menu expansion on the fast paced and thrilling road ahead for the entire Connected family of brands.
About the Job
This position will oversee the inventory control at the retail location by conducting cycle counts, research discrepancies, analyze inventory records, and assist in maximizing stores profitability.
What You Will Do
- Conduct daily inventory counts and analyses to forecast inventory levels and any potential inventory issues
- Prevent asset loss through proper zoning and placement of product
- Maintain organization of stores inventory
- Lead all full store weekly cycle counts with a plan on how to execute each one with accuracy and efficiency
- Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices
- Keep accurate records of all counts and inventory
- Report on inventory activities and variances
- Leads full physical inventory audits twice a year
- Receive store deliveries
- Work with the Buyer for the store on weekly product deliveries to generate sales
- Strong computer skills with Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email
- Communicate and work with coworkers seamlessly
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, and follow all safety standards to ensure a safe work and shopping environment.
- Support the Store Management team in controlling and minimizing shrink to achieve store goals
- Complete all other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: Maintain accurate inventory by holding staff accountable for the day to day movement of the inventory
What We Are Looking For
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21+
- Experience with inventory control in a retail setting
- Well versed with Microsoft
- Work a schedule reflective of availability established at the time of hire, with the ability to change hours worked with the business need which may include weekends and/or holidays.
Connected is an exciting and innovative workplace with a highly engaged workforce brought together by a shared passion to be the best in the business. We are on a mission to breed, grow and sell the best cannabis in the world! This is a super unique opportunity to be part of the start-up stage of the booming cannabis industry. We are looking for exceptional people to join our team as we transition into the next phase of our business ventures and become a leader in the cannabis space.
- Competitive Pay and Stock Options
- 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time (Flexible Vacation policy for exempt positions)
- Career Growth and Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Chance to work in an exciting new start-up industry with awesome people!