Here at CTC, we’re an agency of entrepreneurs. We know what it’s like to run an ecommerce business. Because we have. And still do.
Like our clients, we’ve taken 3am calls with overseas suppliers, haggled pennies off pick-and-pack fees, watched something grow and thrive against the odds.
Whether the client dreams of transforming the world or turning a profit, our success depends on their success.
At our core, CTC is a service provider; building brands across visitors, conversion rate, and lifetime value. Centered around our ecommerce growth formula, we tested on our own strategies and brands, to help scale what works.
Additionally, we’re a human service business. And our people are our product. We invest in them because they invest in our client's business. CTC is a fully remote company of creatives, data geeks, and leaders that expanding across the United States & Canada.
We truly believe careers are a catalyst for your future self — because we’re not just interested in who you are, but in who you want to be.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
NURTURE | You are the conductor on the frontlines with our members. You embrace and constantly reinvent the wheel for what it means to provide best-in-class customer support. Nurturing existing members means providing them with excellent coaching experiences, transparent and actionable communication that correlates directly to their success inside ADmission, as well as caring for them on a personal level. There should be no question in their mind that we are for them as entrepreneurs and exist to help them grow their business. When the ADmission community is nurtured in these ways, it creates loyal and highly qualified leads for future CTC employees, clients, and partners.
FACILITATE | Community can’t exist without conversation, and your day to day success in this role will anchor on your ability to connect with members and internal CTC staff at multiple levels. Thriving in this role means facilitating effective relationships with other individuals, teams and departments at CTC. Generating internal excitement, getting staff buy-in and building cross-departmental strategies to bring the value of CTC directly to our members is key to a growing community. Additionally, it’s important to explore outside expertise and build relationships with reputable partners in order to create partnership offerings and trainings that not only increase revenue for ADmission, but provide additional tools, resources, and value for our members.
OPTIMIZE | You are responsible for managing the end-to-end process of member training and community support. This includes proactively seeking the tools, strategies, software and processes that we use for our clients and brands at CTC and translating them into content that will benefit members. You will continuously seek opportunities to optimize the way we create and publish new content and webinars, helping ADmission stay on the cutting edge of this industry. You will help hold this product to a high standard of consistency and excellence while keeping it true to our mission of helping entrepreneurs achieve their dreams.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
Success in Your Day to Day Looks Like
- Improving and optimizing the ADmission member experience from time of onboard through membership cancellation.
- Managing the quality, consistency, and experience of Circle, the member portal, and all member resources.
- Owning community engagement and member care, including daily community engagement, support email response, and weekly Member's-only newsletter.
- Leading cross-departmental collaboration to launch new trainings and resources.
- Weekly content planning and publishing of new tools, trainings, and live webinars.
- Answering support questions and managing the tech stack of the membership community, including Kajabi, ConvertKit, Circle, Stripe, Zapier, Typeform, etc.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1-3 years experience in eCommerce growth, digital advertising and/or online community management in the digital product space (courses and membership programs).
- General understanding of how digital product businesses work, and how the community component is essential to its long term success.
- Experience navigating and answering questions as it relates to the Facebook Ads Manager platform.
- Experience planning, developing, and executing paid advertising campaigns for eCommerce brands.
- Proven ability to support, engage, and care for a growing online community.
- Experience operating inside ConvertKit, Kajabi, Circle, Google Analytics, and Google Suite, a plus.
- Knowledge using online customer service tools and plugins (such as Typeform, Stripe, Zapier, Vimeo, YouTube), a plus.
- Can rally a team behind a cause or mission, and execute with limited resources (start-up mindset).
- Must have a unique combination of humility (willing to do the dirty work) and ambition (vision for what your future holds).
- A self-starter with the ability to quickly pivot strategies quickly when something’s not working.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail.
- Ability to complete short-term and long-term goals in a proper manner.
YOU + CTC = Dreams in Digital Marketing
People are the heart of our business and we believe in paying every associate what they deserve and being clear is kind with pay transparency.
Salary for this role | $70K base plus bonus and equity
Posted salary ranges are aligned with our equitable hiring practices and based on current market data. Final salary offers will take into account the experience and qualifications of the selected candidate.
We’re storytellers, buyers, builders, designers, coaches, partners, leaders, entrepreneurs of our own lives, and in our hearts, we at the Common Thread Collective (CTC), are dreamers.
With an untraditional take on marketing, CTC is an ecommerce growth agency helping entrepreneurs achieve their dreams.
A job is a job is a job. At CTC we don’t hire you for a job. We believe careers are a catalyst for your future self — because we’re not just interested in who you are, but in who you want to be.
Come sell stuff online, tell stories, build websites, shape brands, create processes, scale accounts, and help fellow entrepreneurs turn their dreams into reality.
We’ll come alongside you and care for you in your pursuits by offering full-time permanent CTC entrepreneurs:
- ESOP | An agency by the people for the people. CTC offers an Employee Stock Ownership [ESOP] program where 80% of the company will be employee owned by 2023. This stock is on top of 401k investment with an estimated* 45% higher earning potential than other agencies.
- 401K | program with a 3% company match (post 90 days employment) to bring out the investor inside you
- TIME OFF | When you’re at CTC, you’re firing on all cylinders. To make that possible, we offer a Flexible Time Off policy where you will coordinate with supervisor to take time away from the office for rest, travel, and variety of others things that are important to you!
- MEDICAL | Full health, dental, and vision benefits that fit your lifestyle and goals
- WELLNESS | A wellness reimbursement program that inspires 360 degrees of health: mentally, physically, and spiritually
*NOTE: ESOP estimates are based on total earning potential over the course of vesting shares and not a guarantee.
CTC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We Embrace I.D.E.A. and are committed to fostering a culture of performance and inclusivity.
Common Thread Collective provides this Privacy Notice for California Consumers/Employees only to individuals residing in the State of California who are considered “Consumers” under the CCPA and from whom we collect “Personal Information” as described in the CCPA (“Consumers”). This CCPA Employee Privacy Notice sets forth our privacy practices as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). We provide you this notice because, under the CCPA, California Residents who are employees, employee applicants, or contractors qualify as Consumers. For purposes of this CCPA Employee Privacy Notice, when we refer to Consumers, we mean you to the extent you are a California employee, employee applicant, or contractor. To see our full policy, please click here.